KrowdMentor is a strategic investment and advisory firm empowering blockchain investors, funds, startups and entrepreneurs to reach their liquidity goals.
We help founders design, launch and scale their blockchain ventures. We help investors find the right Initial Coin Offering (ICO) investments for their portfolios.
We are not just advisors. We work with you to implement our good advice. We help blockchain technology startups build their teams, design their digital assets and find product-market fit, connecting them with investors and potential customers to help them scale and reach profitability.
We only work with entrepreneurs who are unafraid of failure, who seek advice and implementation building ventures that disrupt industries.
We believe in the disruptive nature of decentralization and see the token/coin market as a trillion-dollar opportunity.
We provide the following services:
- Pre-ICO Advisory Strategy
- Code Audits
- Disclosure & Content Preparation
- Language Translations
- Lead & Early Investor Engagement
- Legal Analysis & Due Diligence
- Platform & Protocol Selection
- Smart Contracts & Widgets Design
- Token/Coin Design
- Whitepaper Analysis & Editing
- ICO Campaign Management
- Bounty Campaigns
- Campaign Marketing
- Community Building & Management
- Escrow Services
- PR & Communications
- Social Media Management
- Post-ICO Advisory Strategy
- Business Development
- Product/Platform Development
- Strategic Partnerships
- Tokenholder Relations
- Trading, Hedging & Market Making
- Technical Services
- Token Design
- Smart Contract Development
- Smart Contract Auditing
- System Architecture
- ICO Contributions System & Automation
- Web Design and Development
As your official "Chief Exit Officer," we are involved with every aspect of your business. We convert initial interest in your Proof of Concept (PoC), white paper, investor pitch deck, and actual product/service to money in your account and an eventual exit to a strategic or financial buyer.
The question is: Are YOU ready to listen to us tell you what the crowd has told us is best for your venture?